Arthroadventure

This blog is about our journey with Arthrogryposis(AMC). It is not just a walk in the park. Flying all over the country for medical treatments for our two kids. Therapies and surgeries. Not always fun but always necessary.

Friday, January 21, 2011

a date for osteotomies.

Mimi called today. May 3 is the date for Sophie's surgery. osteotomies. both sides. man it will be really strange to hold her and carry her and see her with legs that dont flop open all the time. she will be able to sit on the potty without peeing out. she will be able to sit in a chair without me having to puah her legs together. her legs will be TOGETHER! that will be amazing. scary getting there but amazing when its done. of this I have no doubt. I dont know when after that we will be getting fixators but I bet she wont be able to scoot any more when her legs are forward. I could be wrong though. She is pretty resourceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment