Arthroadventure

This blog is about our journey with Arthrogryposis(AMC). It is not just a walk in the park. Flying all over the country for medical treatments for our two kids. Therapies and surgeries. Not always fun but always necessary.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

tomorrow

tomorrow we see dr D. wonder what he will say about Miss Sophie. Ilizarov? dynamic splinting? botox? serial casting? wheelchair? what? I guess as long as he isnt of the way of thinking that this is as good as its gets and why bother trying anything because it will just relapse. hoping good hopes. thinking good thinks. He has a reputation around the state and I have heard from several people we should see him. so I hope that means he has a clue. I just dont think I can handle ONE MORE DOCTOR who doesnt have a clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment