Arthroadventure

This blog is about our journey with Arthrogryposis(AMC). It is not just a walk in the park. Flying all over the country for medical treatments for our two kids. Therapies and surgeries. Not always fun but always necessary.

Friday, December 25, 2009

AMAZING SOPHIE!

Sophie has been able to get herself to sitting from lying down when there were blankets bunched under her back. but never from a flat floor unless she could scoot her head along a wall. JUST NOW She was reaching for my hand and got herself to sitting!! She was reaching but never got my hand. I always help her if she TRIES. She is learning to TRY not just demand someone do for her. Today her trying paid off. I dont expect she will get up every time but if she keeps trying she WILL be able to get herself to sitting! I am very amazed with my AMAZING SOPHIE!

2 comments: