Arthroadventure

This blog is about our journey with Arthrogryposis(AMC). It is not just a walk in the park. Flying all over the country for medical treatments for our two kids. Therapies and surgeries. Not always fun but always necessary.

Monday, April 23, 2012

sophie is headed into external fixator June 6. ugh. details as they arise but this is the big surgery she needs to hopefully be a walker! she is strong and goes to PT and OT weekly. they are confident she will walk. I am too. SHE doesnt want to walk. she wants to RUN! and let me tell you nothing would bring a tear to my eye faster than seeing my original dream for her come true. I wanted to bring her home because I wanted to see that blonde hair bobbing in the wind while she runs on the beach. this is the first step for her to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment